Electrak HD – Superior Performance Linear Actuator
Higher power, longer stroke, onboard controls with optional J1939 CAN bus and unmatched environmental protection
The popular Thomson Electrak HD line of smart electromechanical actuators has been expanded to increase designers’ flexibility in handling applications demanding higher load capacity, including hydraulic-to-electric conversions.
• Higher load ranges up to 16 kN (3600 lbs.).
• Stroke lengths up to 1 m (39 in.) / 500 mm (20 in.) for 16 kN.
• Ask your account manager for more details, including availability
The new Electrak Modular Control System (EMCS) is the foundation for the best onboard controls currently available in electric linear actuators and
includes optional, built-in J1939 CAN bus support. The feature-rich modular design for all control and feedback options is simple to use and built within
one compact housing. It improves controllability, saves space and reduces installation time and total cost.
Additional Electrak HD Feature Highlights:
• Built-in J1939 CAN bus option
• Overload protection
• Electronic trip point calibration
• Onboard condition monitoring
• Standard anti-rotation actuation
• Integrated manual override input
• CE, RoHS, REACH (EU) compliant
• Position feedback
• Integrated H-bridge
• Dynamic / Holding brake
• Temperature monitoring & compensation
• Modular cable harness
• Front/rear clevis options