Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Cyber Security and Networks 101
Defense in Depth is the concept of making a control system harder to hack. The Ethernet world is becoming a more dangerous place every day, and control systems are no exception. This workshop goes through the technologies and strategies to create a more resilient industrial control system. It is based around the Siemens SCALANCE S product family.
Agenda to include:
- Security – Defending your network against attacks
- IP Addressing / Subnetting – Find out what is the correct way and why.
- Routing (Masquerading) – Is this a good thing?
- VLAN / VLAN Routing – Understanding the basics and Advantages / Disadvantages
- NAT – not a bug
- Firewalling – do you have the right one?
- Tunneling – we are talking about network tunnels
Workshop is from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, lunch will be provided.
Thursday, May 2, 2019; 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Siemens Workshop Installation & Integration of Reliable Drive Systems
Thursday, May 2, 2019; 8:30AM – 4:00PM Siemens Workshop Installation & Integration of Reliable Drive Systems This workshop will help
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 SIMATIC 1200F Safety Integrated This event introduces the attendee to the best in class SIMATIC 1200F
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 Siemens IPC and ET200SP Open Controller Workshop This event is intended to create awareness and demand
Come join us at AxisNJ for a “Breakfast with a Cobot” seminar. Starts at 8:30 am, breakfast provided. *Limited spaces
Wednesday, March 13th Machine Level HMI Hands On Including TIA Portal This event introduces the attendee to the best in